Benchmark Environmental Consultants is a full-service environmental consulting firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1991 by the current President and CEO, Kelly Walker, Benchmark continues to provide progressive, professional, and practical consulting services and offers straight-forward, cost-effective solutions to environmental issues. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, large municipalities, and government entities that routinely utilize Benchmark’s expertise throughout the United States on a repeat basis. Our services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Spill Prevention Plans
- Subsurface Investigations
- Wetland Delineations and Surveys
- Emergency Response Services
- Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements (EA/EIS)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Planning (SWPPP) and Inspections
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Cultural Resource Management
- Archaeological Surveys
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Indoor Air Quality (including asbestos, lead-based paint, and mold)
- Greening and Sustainability Services
- Section 106 and Tribal Consultation
Benchmark is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
Benchmark is dedicated to our steadfast reputation for offering quality and innovative solutions to the environmental industry. Our project approach is always to be timely, reliable and client-focused. Benchmark is proud of our esteemed record of meeting or exceeding our client’s expectations for every single project we perform. Our expertise and consistent delivery has resulted in a high percentage of projects being repeat work with longstanding clients. Benchmark currently holds active TXMAS and GSA schedules. In addition, Benchmark is currently an active ISNetworld Contractor.
Connect with us today!
Latest Press Releases